ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANT
All on 4 is the optimal solution for those who have lost or are about to lose all of their upper and/or lower teeth. With this procedure, you can come as close to having a new set of permanent teeth as is currently possible.
Those who replace their dentures with All on 4 dental implants will never have to remove their replacement teeth again for cleaning because their new teeth can be cleaned and maintained just like a natural set of teeth.
If you are looking at the possibility of having to wear dentures but choose All on Four dental implants, you will never have to experience the crippling effects of loose dentures, being unable to eat the foods you enjoy, messy adhesives, removing teeth at night, the embarrassment of dentures slipping during speech or smiling or the bad breath associated with wearing dentures.
ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS TECHNIQUE
The All-on-4 technique utilizes four dental implants to attach your new set of permanent replacement teeth. The implants used in this procedure are specially designed for immediate function and typically do not require bone grafting.
In most cases, patients lacking the bone volume required to support traditional implants are able to enjoy the many benefits of a permanent solution to missing teeth with this procedure.
BEAUTIFUL NEW TEETH IN ONE DAY
Due to the rigid structure of the replacement teeth and the cross stabilization provided by the dental implants, you can go home that same day with a new set of teeth, even when extractions of failing teeth are required.
The entire process, including any necessary extractions, can be completed in one day with minimal recovery time. The result is a fully functional set of teeth that looks and feels natural, enhances self-confidence and allows individuals to once again experience the foods and activities they enjoy most.
The All on Four technique delivers the maximum results in the shortest time with minimal discomfort. Most patients experience only minor soreness the next day and can eat a light meal that same evening. In most cases, you may even return to work the next day.
BENEFITS WITH ALL-ON-4
- • Requires minimal recovery time
- • Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
- • Eliminates the need for bone grafting, in most cases
- • Allows for easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene
- • Restores the ability to eat all types of foods
- • Relieves the many frustrations of removable appliances
- • Ensures long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime
- • Renews a youthful appearance through bone level stabilization
- • Creates a whole new smile in just one day
- • Enhances self-confidence and overall quality of life.